|Proud supporter of Komen, NW Ohio -Melissa|
Close to 94% of patients living with metastatic breast cancer were previously treated for an earlier stage of breast cancer.
Susan G. Komen has announced $31 million in 2017 research grant funding focusing on metastatic breast cancer including:
- Advance in understanding on how and why breast cancer spreads, and how to treat or prevent metastasis
- New treatments of targeted therapies and drug developments for aggressive types of breast cancer, including TNBC
- Why drug resistance occurs in breast cancer patients and how to overcome it
- Disparities in breast cancer outcomes
- Funding young investigators in breast cancer research
|Thank you Northwest Ohio Komen participants and spectators|
for your continued support of us breast cancer survivors!
|All of us survivors in pink!|
|Triple Negative Breast Cancer sisters, Melissa and Genny|
|In Celebration of Melissa Paskvan|
Survivor Champion 8 years!
|Pink sisters Melissa and Joyce|
with our froggie fan!
|Triple Negative Breast Cancer sisters,|
Melissa P. and Melissa J. with cancer researcher,
Dr. Amit Tiwari
|Pink Ribbon survivors!|